Yan22

Let's talk english !

Hi, i have an exam for the bac next week, i have to talk about 4 notions : Space and exchange, Myth and heroes, Places and forms of powers, and the ideas of progress.

Some advices? :/

:)

Drop this shit and come with us to the bowling. ! :sleep:

jaime-facebook.jpgRoman approuved this post.

To English-speacker, I tried to rename a Snapmatic "Night Sky" and the system inform me like what my text contains terms that may violate the Terms of use. So, there is a double meaning or Social Club is just fucked up ? :p

To English-speacker, I tried to rename a Snapmatic "Night Sky" and the system inform me like what my text contains terms that may violate the Terms of use. So, there is a double meaning or Social Club is just fucked up ? :p

Only thing I see is "nig" (like nigga). :|

The night is black.

More respect for black people.

"Night Sky".... does this means that black people looks like birds?

Maybe you wanted to explain that black people are animals...?

WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THETOCH?

Maybe for "Sky" considered as an alcohol... :|

I've told somebody who works at Rockstar

Brian? :lol:

@Others: Just so you know, I know Equrious since many months now, he really is from England and doesn't speak French that much.

@Equrious: I still don't really understand why you joined GTANF honestly, but like I told you on Twitter, this is the only topic where you can speak English. There's The NoLimit where you can talk about whatever you want, but in French of course. It might be a good place for you to practice your French, if you speak it at least enough so we can understand what you mean. Anyway, welcome. :)