Yan22

Let's talk english !

I love northen England countrys, particulary Ireland and Scotland. Hope to go there one day.

If I'm not mistaken, your sentence meant you consider Ireland and Scotland are part of England, never tell that to Irish and Scots peoples !

Ireland is an independent country and Scotland is (with England, Northern Ireland and Wales) a Nation of United Kingdom.

I love northen England countrys, particulary Ireland and Scotland. Hope to go there one day.

If I'm not mistaken, your sentence meant you consider Ireland and Scotland are part of England, never tell that to Irish and Scots peoples !

Ireland is an independent country and Scotland is (with England, Northern Ireland and Wales) a Nation of United Kingdom.

I mean country who are localized in the north of the England. ;)

Indeed, that why Scotland proposed a "referendum" (not sure about the traduction :ermm: ) last year, for the independence!

I mean country who are localized in the north of the England. ;)

Indeed, that why Scotland proposed a "referendum" (not sure about the traduction :ermm: ) last year, for the independence!

To me, Ireland is after all in the West of England.

Yeah, approximately 1 scottish on 2 would break your neck if you told him he was british. :p

A few days ago I discovered this Youtube channel called "Numberphile". It deals with specific and interesting things of the mathematics and it can help you to improve both subjects. :) I do really do recommend this channel. :)

Seems cool, I'm gonna check that.

Also, some of the guys who followed me on Twitter do good job on PS4. It will probably be funnier than X360 when I've bought it, sooner as possible.

Shit, Infernus, you remind me my math control that I worked for two days Non-Stop, and that I have to succeed if I wanna have a chance to do a "prépa".

I (understand : "me and the other membres of the group") had to make a 20 pages long production which deals with the hybride vehicles, by a comparaison with the thermic engine. We had already finished most of the search work, but I had to arrange the presentation (colours, schemes, writing errors, typography) and it was quite difficult because I also had to learn History (not donne), maths (done), to search a training (not found yet, unfortunately) and to make a written production about Montaigne in french (10% done). I feel angry, because with all this work I simply couldn't go to tonights football match in Geoffroy and I saw an impressive "tifo" in the northern Kop. Good notes or beautiful choreo, I had to make a choice. :(