Yan22

Let's talk english !

Equrious ? Like an equation with H2O Delirious ?

Anyway, welcome. :)

especially on The NoLimit. :shifty:

Go on, don't be shy. :shifty:

Côme on, he won't understand anything with the SMS language and the very particular spirit.

Modifié par GreenVivi

I think it's 50-50 between school and learning on my own. School helps you to learn vocabulary, grammar rules and helpful expressions, especially when you have to practise it. For instance, this year, we have to tell our classmates about a fact that happened from 1 to seven days ago before the lesson starts (1 pupil per lesson, in the alphabet order). Then, the teacher may ask us about unclear points of our presentation. It's annoying to do, but very helpful.

But even if things that you learn in school are enough in english tests, to me, it's important to seek deeper and immerge with things made for english people. For instance, watching Vanoss' videos, reading english books that I had already read in french, watching CNN or Breaking Bad without subtitles is helpful to me : I can understand the context, but I still learn english words, expressions, pronounciation...

@Utopia : as for me, i just can advise you to go at Youpr0n.com instead of going at Jackie et Michel. It's a very good way to improve your english.

I'm kidding. :sleep:

Modifié par TheDoc

Hi everybody,

I have one question, specially for native french spoken (I hope I'm understandable).

How do you learn english ? Only at school, or do you have any personal methods ? Thanks. :)

I learned the basis in high school, but I mostly learned by myself, mostly with video games and internet.

Hi everybody,

I have one question, specially for native french spoken (I hope I'm understandable).

How do you learn english ? Only at school, or do you have any personal methods ? Thanks. :)

At school.

Alright, thanks everybody. Good to know how others work. Thanks. ^_^

@Utopia : as for me, i just can advise you to go at Youpr0n.com instead of going at Jackie et Michel. It's a very good way to improve your english.

I'm kidding. :sleep:

I already go only on english sites for those... things. :sleep: Modifié par Utopia

Invité

So you're on the UK stuff, for me the sun valley's is the place.

Never been on J&M one's exept for the Cortex appearance.