Nipsey

Le prochain GTA

Max payne 3 a été déja dévoilé , on a meme deja des images du jeu :sleep:

Yeah, why would Rockstars announce Surprise,surprise if the game has already been known....

Ouais, pourquoi annoncer Rockstars Surprise, surprise si le jeu a déjà été connue ....

Here is a comparison between mafia 2 and iCEnhancer mod in GTA 4,

Voici une comparaison entre la mafia 2 et mod ICE dans GTA 4,

GTA 4 iCEnhancer mod...

Mafia 2 in maximum settings..

Mafia 2 en milieu maximale ..

Modifié par milkmansun

i remember playing Max Payne since it was my first game i ever played on a computer, and at that time it was visually stunning,amazing, even lots of fun. Max Payne 2 did keep up the first one's fun, i really hope this one just blows all off us with not only with fun, also with the gritty story that max Payne one had.

Fall of max Payne was not that good in story telling.

Je me souviens de jouer Max Payne, car il a été mon premier jeu que j'ai jamais joué sur un ordinateur, et à ce moment qu'il a été visuellement époustouflant, incroyable, même beaucoup de plaisir. Max Payne 2 ne garder amusant la première, je souhaite vraiment celui juste souffler tous les hors-nous avec non seulement avec plaisir, aussi avec l'histoire graveleuse que Max Payne on avait.

Chute de Max Payne n'était pas très bon dans le récit.

i remember playing Max Payne since it was my first game i ever played on a computer, and at that time it was visually stunning,amazing, even lots of fun. Max Payne 2 did keep up the first one's fun, i really hope this one just blows all off us with not only with fun, also with the gritty story that max Payne one had.

Fall of max Payne was not that good in story telling.

Je me souviens de jouer Max Payne, car il a été mon premier jeu que j'ai jamais joué sur un ordinateur, et à ce moment qu'il a été visuellement époustouflant, incroyable, même beaucoup de plaisir. Max Payne 2 ne garder amusant la première, je souhaite vraiment celui juste souffler tous les hors-nous avec non seulement avec plaisir, aussi avec l'histoire graveleuse que Max Payne on avait.

Chute de Max Payne n'était pas très bon dans le récit.

@milmansun: I estimate(appreciate) what you say

@ThebossofGta

But Mr.BenDeR has given us a great clue:

This is from gtaforums where he posted this:

I want your guys thoughts on something.

In August 2010 there was an article on VG247 with the following statement:

“Come on.”

“You asked Rockstar?”

“No comment.”

“Right.”

“They’re going to announce it soon.”

“When?”

“I don’t know. I think it’s going to be at the Max Payne 3 event. ‘Soon’ is all that was said. I doubt GI’s canvassing opinion on location for fun.”

That Max Payne 3 event could very well refer to the FirstLook event in October.

Could we possibly get an announcement or a sort of teasing in October this year? That would fit with a release in October 2012.

The article he mentioned here is written on 2010 that means before we even know MP3 made and announced.... (i think)

Brilliant find by Mr.BenDeR thanks to him :sleep:

If it already mentioned i apologize, this is a great find.. GTA is going to be definitely in firstlook

:boxing::ph34r:

@Mr.BenDeR

Please, please, please, can you translate my theory in to French as soon as possible... i hope i am not bothering you...

If i am right that will be Mind Blowing ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ThebossofGta

Mais Mr.BenDeR nous a donné un indice grands:

C'est à partir gtaforums où il posté ceci:

I want your guys thoughts on something.

In August 2010 there was an article on VG247 with the following statement:

“Come on.”

“You asked Rockstar?”

“No comment.”

“Right.”

“They’re going to announce it soon.”

“When?”

“I don’t know. I think it’s going to be at the Max Payne 3 event. ‘Soon’ is all that was said. I doubt GI’s canvassing opinion on location for fun.”

That Max Payne 3 event could very well refer to the FirstLook event in October.

Could we possibly get an announcement or a sort of teasing in October this year? That would fit with a release in October 2012.

L'article qu'il a mentionnée ici est écrit sur 2010 ce qui signifie avant même que nous savons MP3 prise et annoncée .... (je pense)

Brillant trouver en grâce Mr.BenDeR à lui: clap:

Si c'est déjà mentionné je m'excuse, c'est une grande découverte .. GTA va être certainement dans FirstLook

:pirate: :nasty:

@Mr.Bender

S'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît, pouvez-vous traduire ma théorie au français dès que possible ... J'espère que je ne suis pas vous déranger ...

Si j'ai raison qui sera Mind Blowing :nonono:

Modifié par milkmansun

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.