marouane1997

Précommande de GTA V

Je viens de recevoir un mail à faire pleurer :

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we were not able to ship out GTA V earlier than the 16th due to a shipping embargo put in place by the publisher.

Therefore I can confirm that all GTA preorders have been shipped on 16th, which could potentially have caused a delay to some preorders.

Your order was despatched via International Royal Mail on 16/09/13. Normal delivery via this method is 4-6 working days although on some occasions this can take slightly longer.

In the unlikely event that an order is lost during shipment, we will do our best to replace it as soon as possible (depending upon product availability). In order to confirm that an order shipped via post has indeed been lost in transit we must wait 45 days before replacing it, as most 'missing' items are located within the postal system within this period, as advised by the Royal Mail.

45 days in this instance is 01/11/13, therefore, if this has still not been received after this date, please e-mail me again before 16/11/13 and we will look to either refund or offer a replacement (subject to product availability) for this order for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Roxi B

En gros, ils ont expédié le colis le 16, et j'ai 4-6 jours pour le recevoir sans compter samedi et dimanche. Si ça tarde encore, je devrai attendre le 16 novembre pour être remboursé..

(Ne jamais plus commander chez Game)

Dur... Courage pour patienter si longtemps